Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm fine

I'm Fine.
I'm Fine.

You know something is wrong
I can't hide it anymore.

I'm Fine.

What do I tell you?
I don't know whats wrong.

I'm Fine.

She says its the keyword 
for something isn't right.

I'm Fine.

I feel like my brain is bursting
and won't stop churning.
My hand is like a velociraptor
violently clawing  the words and thoughts
viciously onto the page
as if desperately clawing out
a cave to weather the coming meteor storm.

I drive faster as if my little
Civic can somehow escape these
uncomfortable, manic feelings
of what must be borderline insanity.

Scratch, scratch, scratch,
little raptor claws.

Am I not Fine?

Certainly nothing is wrong but my swirling thoughts
and shaky hands saw otherwise.
something feels wrong
and I am desperate to feel fine.
I don't care if its the blue pill
or the red pill morpheus
just make it stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment